Birim Müdürü İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Watsons Turkey is part of A.S Watson Group, one of the leading beauty and self-care chain stores in Turkey with more than 340 stores in over 75 cities. We work with might and main in order to become the first choice of our customers in the scope of self-care with our more than 2.800 Watsons personnel. Watsons stores win the recognition of customers from all ages with its locations in some avenues in addition to our country’s most modern shopping malls.
About A.S Watson
A.S. Watson Group is one of the world's largest health, beauty & lifestyle retailer’s with over 14.000 retail stores, serving more than 57 million customers a week in 24 markets. The Group has the largest brand portfolios and geographical footprints in the retailing world, offering everything from health & beauty, food and electronics to perfume. It is also Asia's largest health & beauty retailer and Europe’s largest luxury perfumeries & cosmetics retailer. Proudly supported by a global family of 130.000 staff, the Group is also a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings, which operates in businesses- ports and related services, property and hotels, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
Visit www.aswatsoncareers.com and find out about the A.S.Watson Group careers site!
- Analyze big data and generate sales/commercial insights to advise solution approaches,
- Design and deploy advanced analytics models, create ad-hoc and automated reports on Sales, Category Management, Promotion Effectiveness and Pricing,
- Making recommendations based on data analyses to improve processes, increase sales & promotions,
- Working closely with internal units to produce more efficient and effective strategic decisions,
- Understanding advanced sales analytics, promotion types and consumption behaviours to increase sales,
- Direct reporting to Trading Controls and Planning Manager.
- University degree Industrial Engineering, Business Engineering,
- +5 years of retail, ad-hoc reporting, sales analytics and controlling experience,
- Understanding of strategic data management and predictive commercial models,
- Sales-centric approach,
- Advanced skills in working with cross-functions such as CRM, Category Management and Sales Operations,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Sektör: Mağazacılık / Perakendecilik
Pozisyon: Birim Müdürü