Birim Müdürü İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Watsons Turkey is part of A.S Watson Group, one of the leading beauty and self-care chain stores in Turkey with more than 340 stores in over 75 cities. We work with might and main in order to become the first choice of our customers in the scope of self-care with our more than 2.800 Watsons personnel. Watsons stores win the recognition of customers from all ages with its locations in some avenues in addition to our country’s most modern shopping malls.
About A.S Watson
A.S. Watson Group is one of the world's largest health, beauty & lifestyle retailer’s with over 14.000 retail stores, serving more than 57 million customers a week in 24 markets. The Group has the largest brand portfolios and geographical footprints in the retailing world, offering everything from health & beauty, food and electronics to perfume. It is also Asia's largest health & beauty retailer and Europe’s largest luxury perfumeries & cosmetics retailer. Proudly supported by a global family of 130.000 staff, the Group is also a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings, which operates in businesses- ports and related services, property and hotels, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
Visit www.aswatsoncareers.com and find out about the A.S.Watson Group careers site!
- To manage Supply Planning Team,
- To conduct the stock of import products according to sales forecasts, growth target and budget,
- To follow up the stock levels and provide optimum stock level,
- To work with merchandise departmant to prepare the sales forecasts according to promotion plans,
- To measure and improve forecast accuracy,
- To prepare and follow up the overseas orders (from order to delivery),
- To communicate with the related companies regarding import processes of products in need,
- To measure and improve Supplier Service Levels,
- To work with stakeholders to improve both the stock levels and quality. Initiate necessary actions for unhealty stock,
- To optimise the order pattern based on minimum/optimal landed cost methodology.
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related discipline,
- At least 5 years experience in a related field (inventory planning, supply planning, etc.) in a multinational company,
- Import experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and knowledge of ERP systems,
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented,
- Strong analytical, negotiation and multi tasking skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Sektör: Mağazacılık / Perakendecilik
Pozisyon: Birim Müdürü