Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Supplementler.com - Front End Developer
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who will be responsible for the development our web sites including supplementler.com, vitaminler.com, bodyforumtr.com, sporcard.com and upcoming new projects.
- Eager about micro frontend architecture.
- Passionate about testing and clean code.
- Great team player.
- Bring the front-end to life for all products: Websites, Mobile Websites.
- Maintain the client side of the application that scales with the team and product.
- Build optimized web applications that maximize speed and scale in a variety of form factors, from large desktop screens to mobile devices.
- Work closely with engineering and design teams to quickly iterate on new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience developing a first class, intuitive, clean user interfaces.
- A good knowledge of consistent user experience.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with frontend tooling (Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/npm).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
What Would Be A Plus:
- Experience in Styled-components, Atomic Design.
- Experience in CSS preprocessors such as Less, SCSS, Sass.
- Experience in UI Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Experience in Front-End testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine.
- Experience in Mobile App Development Frameworks such as React Native, NativeScript.
- Experience in AGILE development and SCRUM methodology.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and git is a plus.
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering.
- Experience writing unit and automated tests.
- Having e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sketch or Figma is a plus.