TAB Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. - Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
TAB Food Industry and Trade. Inc. is a subsidiary of ATA Holding and was established in 1994 and in 1995 opened its first BURGER KING restaurant in Istanbul. Today, TAB Gıda is the leader in the sector with the number of restaurants opened and the volume of customers. TAB Gıda is increasing its activity day by day with Sbarro, Popeyes, Arby’s brands which are included after Burger King to the structure and with the brands of Usta Dönerci and Usta Pideci which are created by TAB Gıda.
- Identifying the digital brand strategy and coordinate digital marketing communication activities,
- Responsible for all digital communication needs and execution of the reOptimize all aspects of our digital marketing environment including digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, and social media marketing,
- Coordinating of digital agencies, marketing teams, technology teams and other 3rd parties,
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics to create customized reports calculating key performance indicators, metrics and trends,
- Optimising performance marketing activities with ROI analysis in all acquisition channels,
- Using pages, events, goals, e-commerce events and transactions to set up and analyzing custom funnels to know where do they enter the journey and where do they drop off or loopback,
- Analyzing the consumer journey across devices and across channels to optimize the funnel and providing strategic data analytics guidance for the marketing initiatives (Huge proficiency at Google Data Studio, GTM and Enhanced ECommerce),
- Supporting brand’s websites, mobile app, social media, online sales and service digital assests for traffic, higher CR & ROI,
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly activity/campaign reports.
We are looking for "Senior Digital Marketing Specialist" with the following qualifications to be employed in our company's Digital Marketing Department.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, Master's degree is preferred,
- At least 3-4 years experience,
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Analytical minded and having good communication skills,
- Self-motivated, pursuing work with energy and high motivation,
- Good team player with positive attitude,
- Experience of mobile and social marketing including apps is a must,
- Deep understanding of statistics and the ability to support hypotheses with data,
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability to make recommendations based on statistics,
- Reputable Performance Marketing agency experience is a big plus,
- No military obligation for male candidates.