Sneaks Up - Marketing Intern
- Supporting all photo shooting processes,
- Providing product visuals to magazines and newspapers,
- Supporting the digital content process,
- Conducting necessary research for the Sneaks Up archive,
- Identifying insights by analyzing market, customers and competitors,
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends,
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns,
- Leading all brand-related customer relationships,
- Giving support for all marketing related administrational activities,
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting,
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.),
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Being a student in the 3rd or 4th grade from universities or master students,
- Able to continue their internship for a long term (min.6 months) and a minimum supporting of 3 days a week,
- Internship or experience in Marketing, Corporate Communication departments or experience in a PR agency is a plus,
- Excellent command of English both in writing and speaking,
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills,
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented,
- Positive approach / Can-do attitude,
- Willingness and potential for learning and development & curiosity,
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills,
- Using the internet and social media actively,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.