Ata Holding - Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Developer
As a Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Developer you will
- Work with business partners, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of analytical systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Apply modelling skills to design, develop and maintain physical and logical DWH models
- Leverage data analysis skills to analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to DWH data model
- Develop, architect, standardize and support technology platforms using industry leading business intelligence solutions like QlikView, Qlik Sense, etc.
TFI- Tab Food Investments is the market leader in Quick Service Restaurant sector in Turkey. With over 1700 quick service restaurants across the globe, TFI is the company behind some of the world's most well-known brands: Burger King, Sbarro, Popeyes, Usta Donerci, and Arby’s. TFI is Burger King’s Largest, Most Successful & Highest Growth Franchise over the world.
Being not only a restaurant operator but managing most of the value chain with integrated structure is one of the pillars of our winning strategy. Our ecosystem is unique and provides us with competitive advantages.
Our companies under TFI are:
- TAB Gıda
- BK China
- Ekmek Unlu Gıda
- Ekur Et Entegre
- Ata Express
We employ over 20,000 people in Europe and Asia. Our brands are Turkey’s favorites. With a 20-year history full of success, TFI is the clear market leader. We define the trends that shape the market in the regions we exist.
- University degree from a reputable university, preferably in engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehouse development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in BI development in one of the industry leading business intelligence solutions such as QlikView, Qlik Sense etc.
- Experience with Data Modeling (physical, logical, conceptual)
- Experience with ETL tools, Data Warehouse Modeling
- Experience in designing reporting solutions and provisioning data for senior management
- Experience in front end design / data visualization is a plus
- Ability and willingness to follow and implement new technologies
- Experience in banking, telecommunications or BI consulting firms is preferred
- Fluent in English