CLINICHUB - Hospital Operation Specialist
- To make sure that the coordination between physicians and patients is done correctly,
- Process patient billings and collect payments,
- To provide compassionate patient support and care during their stay in the hospital,
- Carrying out the daily operation of hospital operations,
- To act as a bridge in communication with patients, physicians, nurses and other hospital employees,
- To provide coordination between physicians and patients,
- Organizing the discharge procedures of the patients from the hospital with the doctor's assistant and following the discharge procedures,
- To report on their areas of responsibility and issues,
- To provide high-quality patient support and care during their stay in the hospital,
- To complete the duties assigned by the senior management.
- University graduate,
- Advanced level of English, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian or Italian,
- Medical tourism sales or customer service experience will be an asset,
- Great communication skills written and verbal,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Able to communicate easily with the patients,
- Ability to give weekly / monthly reports to management about patients.
- Maintaining good dialogue with patients, while they are in Turkey and after they return home.
- Good listener and and a good narrator who clearly explains details with confidence and friendliness.
- Flexible, organized, and function well under pressure.