Doğa İnsan Kaynakları ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri - Senıor Software Archıtect
As the Senior Software Architect, you will be part of a where a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential. You will be responsible for product requirements and the effective maintenance of system design and interface documents to ensure that the implementation results are consistent with the design expectations. You will also lead the product Change Control Board (CCB); coordinate the settlement of technical conflicts among sub-systems and modules; as well as decide on alternative solutions in accordance with the product architecture and its design principles. To ensure a cohesive user experience, you will also oversee and lead the integration of internal and external product design. This role requires a highly versatile skill set and you will have opportunities to contribute in all relevant domains. Your responsibilities will include development and enhancing of new and existing products.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
· MS/MEng in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· Min 7 years’ experience with software architecture, designs and software development
· Advanced understanding of practical software architectures and associated security principles, complemented by robust integration skills
· An Agile mindset and knowledge of Scrum methodologies, and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
· Understanding of iOS design and architectural principles
· Understanding of private and public cloud platforms and providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Background in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
· The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team
· Great command of English as you would have to work with both USA and Singapore teams
· No military obligation at least 2 years