Elginkan Holding - Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist/Generalist to be employed at Elginkan Holding A.Ş. Istanbul location.
- Selecting and recruiting the personnel through career portals in line with the demands from the sub-group companies.
- Supporting his/her supervisor in monitoring, evaluating and reporting the developments in the field of Industrial Relations and Labor Law and sharing the relevant developments with the Human Resources departments in all companies.
- Consolidation of the performance evaluation reports of the Elginkan Group personnel
- Carrying out the necessary studies for the preparation of relevant forms and documents for the personnel such as recruitment guide, orientation booklet, business analysis booklet and job descriptions booklet and presenting them to their supervisor.
- Preparation of training needs analysis and training plans throughout the Elginkan Community
- Supporting his/her supervisor for the preparation and reporting of all the regulations in the Elginkan Group Management and Organization booklet, in coordination with each unit in the companies, within the framework of the relevant laws and regulations,
- Conducting the periodic analysis of Elginkan Group Companies' employees (leave, turnover rate, etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting the personnel expenses periodically
- Following up all the processes related to OHS in line with the relevant laws and regulations, taking all precautions in terms of worker health and safety, informing the Company General Manager and all relevant managers together with the authorized OHS Specialist and making necessary arrangements
- Taking an active role in the establishment, institutionalization and development processes of Human Resources practices within the company.
- 5+ years of progressive HR Generalist/HR operations related experience, ideally within industrial sectors
- Bachelor's degree in social studies (departments of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences) or Industrial Engineering departments, MA/MBA will be an advantage.
- Experienced in selection, recruitment, placement, training and performance evaluation.
- Strong proficiency in SAP HR Systems (Success Factors, SAP S4/HANA, etc.).
- Strong ability to interpret, summarize, and make recommendations based on hard (quantitative) data and soft (qualitative) data.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have good spoken and written communication skills, presentable
- Having a good command of written and spoken English, preferably having a second foreign language.
- No relation to military service for male candidates.