Ethic HR - HR Chief
Our client is global company and leader in its sector. Now we are seeking dynamic and high calibre professional as HR Chief, who can utilize his/her previous experience in a multinational environment while contributing to his/her career as part of global team with hands on duties:
Reporting directly to the HR Manager; He/she will work as an "Human Resources Chief" take active role in recruitment, training & development, performance management, organizational development and employee engagement processes, legal issues, payroll, compensation and benefits, organizational development.
- University degree preferably from Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering department from prominent universities, preferably having master degree in HR Management,
- Minimum 8 years of industrial experience in recruitment, performance management, training and corporate development processes, managerial experience is preferred,
- Preferrably, have HR practices experience in a manufacturing environment
- Positive and effective team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong business partnering skills is required for the position.
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach to organizational problems and conflict management skills
- Attentive to details, result oriented with strong planning and organizational skills,
- Excellent level of speaking English is essential for this position (interviews will be in English),
- Expert on MS Office applications,
- Willingness/ability to relocate,
- Male candidates should have completed their military services.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" licence from ISKUR.(The licence number is 76, October 13, 2005)