Çevre ve İş Güvenliği Şefi İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialisms.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level. Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms.
Reed Turkey is looking for an "Environmental Health& Safety Specialist" for its international client." for its international client.
- Supporting the Implementation and maintain an EHS data management process
- Structure and manage EHS data streams in existing and new systems and formats
- Develop, own, and execute EHS performance
- Lead the implementation and configuration of the Enablon software modüle
- Manage quality of the data entries into Enablon and follow up the process flow of incidents to closure
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or Environmental Health and Safety
- Minimum 2 years of experience in EHS or industrial setting with demonstrated participation in operation processes
- Fluent English
- Experience working with data, database applications, and reporting (Enablon, Acces, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of and experience in working with Microsoft SharePoint or comparable programs
- Experience in providing technical support
- Experience in program development and implementation of new or changing systems
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and delivering training
- Experience with Process implementation of EHS Policies and Systems
- Previous experience in report development and analytical intelligence in a manufacturing environment
Pozisyon: İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği Uzmanı, İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği Asistanı, Çevre ve İş Güvenliği Şefi