Java Yazılım Uzmanı İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
- AMM/NGOs Standard Operating Procedures are followed in accordance with the relevant standards and policies of AMM/NGOs. The whole process and all proceedings with regard to Syrians under Temporary Protection and International Protection Applicants and Status Holders will be conducted in line with the principle of transparency.
- Provides software training for beneficiaries of livelihoods programmes,
- Prepares training programmes and schemes together with the administration,
- Keeps record of daily course attendance and presenting the record to the administration,
- Conducts examinations to measure learning performance,
- Prepares reports on interviews and other relevant contexts,
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Programming, or other related fields,
- Good command of web technologies, Java technologies, practical knowledge of Java web, Java Mobile, Android software, possession of Java certifications,
- Previous experience as a Java Programming Instructor,
- Fluency in Turkish and English,
- Basic computer skills particularly in the field of data entry and data management,
- To be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey. Eligibility requirements of foreign instructors/teachers are sought for the recruitment of foreign instructors/teachers,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- Except for negligent or other offences listed below excluding suspended sentences, not to be sentenced to an imprisonment of more than six months or heavy imprisonment, or even if pardoned, not to be sentenced due to offences committed against the state; infamous or dishonourable offences such as misappropriation, embezzlement, corruption, bribery, theft, forgery, fraudulence, abuse of belief, fraudulent bankruptcy; smuggling except for use and consumption; conspiring to rig bids on official tenders, purchases and sale; and disclosure of state secrets,
- To have no obligations or attachments to military service during the course,
- To have no health issues that can hinder continuous performance at work. Disabled experts and instructors can be recruited for courses targeted towards disabled people by paying particular attention to the disability groups involved.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
The below branch/field qualifications and competencies of the instructor to work on the premises of the Municipality are listed by order of priority:
- Completion of master’s and undergraduate degrees respectively in a related field from a higher education institution within the country or a higher education institution abroad that is recognized and deemed equivalent by the Council of Higher Education is an asset,
- Having written and oral skills in Arabic is an asset,
- Training in the fundamental principles of international protection,
- Experience in working with humanitarian organisations, national/international NGOs, government agencies,
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Sektör: Danışmanlık, Bilgisayar / BT / Internet
Pozisyon: Bilgisayar Mühendisi, Eğitmen, Java Yazılım Uzmanı
- İş Açıklaması
Finartz is a technology services and Consultancy Company providing enterprise software architecture and domain specific know how. It is a high-end technology firm with reputable technical leaders and expert developers, providing enterprise-level consultancy and turn key projects in the banking, ecommerce and payment systems market.
We are looking for Java Developers responsible for implementing applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.Aranan Nitelikler
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technologies or related fields,
- Good in Java (Scala is a plus), with a knowledge of its ecosystems,
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, svn,
- Experienced in RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSql are preffered),
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming,
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns,
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, SOAP and RESTful,
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle,
- Familiarity with continuous integration,
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code,
- Ability to write specifications and documentation for API’s,
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Experience with popular frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate (Play, Akka and Spark is a plus),
- Experience with both external and embedded databases (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds (especially for Senior Candidates),
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests,
- Self-motivation in a team based environment with strong initiative and enthusiasm.
Sektör: Bankacılık / Finans, E-Ticaret, Bilgisayar / BT / Internet
Pozisyon: Yazılım Geliştirme Mühendisi, Java Yazılım Uzmanı, Junior Yazılım Geliştirme Uzmanı, Yazılım Uzmanı
- İş Açıklaması
Innovance, çoğunlukla Finans sektörüne yönelik Yazılım, Analiz ve Proje Yönetimi konularında Danışmanlık ve İşe Alım hizmeti vermektedir.
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz bir banka adına yürüttüğümüz projelerde görevlendirmek üzere "Java Yazılım Uzmanı" arayışımız bulunmaktadır.Aranan Nitelikler
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar:
- Üniversitelerin Bilgisayar/Yazılım Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun olan,
- Java/JavaEE konularında en az 3 yıl tecrübeli,
- OOP ve yazılım mimarisi konularına hakim,
- JPA, Hibernate, Junit, SVN teknolojileri ile proje geliştirmiş,
- İletişimi ve insan ilişkileri kuvvetli,
- İyi seviyede İngilizce bilgisine sahip,
- Bankacılık sektöründe tecrübesi olan,
- Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış veya minimum 2 yıl tecilli takım arkadaşları arıyoruz.
Sektör: Bilgisayar / BT / Internet, Danışmanlık, Bankacılık / Finans
Pozisyon: Yazılım Geliştirme Sorumlusu, Java Uygulama Geliştirme Elemanı, Java Yazılım Mühendisi, Java Yazılım Uzmanı, Yazılım Danışmanı