Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Teleperformance - Trainer
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
We are seeking a Trainer for Operation. Please only apply if you meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Minimum Associate Degree. University degree preferred.
- At least one year of experience about training
- At least one year of working experience in Call Center
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in English & German Language,
- No military obligation or postponed for min 2 years for male candidates
Other qualifications required;
- Devise training programs according to project requirements,
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda,
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.),
- Execute training sessions, webinars etc. in groups or individually,
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed,
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.,
- Observe and evaluate results of training,
- Strong Technical Knowledge of telecommunications transmission equipment,
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active approach and ability to communicate effectively at all levels,
- Good organization skills and the ability to set priorities during heavy workloads,
- Analytical thinker and stress resilient,
Excellent time management and decision making skills.