Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Devops Destek Uzmanı
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor / project manager, assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of a specific project; create runbooks and coordinate project activities.
- Adapting to Agile Project Management processes
- Preparing project runbooks and follow the steps for projects
- Preparing status reports for ongoing projects
- Evaluating the developed projects from an information security perspective and involve the relevant teams in the process when necessary
- Following up with project stakeholders and be sure that they get tasks completed on time
- Ensure that all stakeholders create the technical documents and design documents that they need to create for the project.
- Preparing and presenting slides explaining technical aspects of proposed solutions from infrastructure and security management perspective.
Acting as a liaison between multiple third parties. Helping project team and business owners’ team for answering technically complex questions and estimating efforts for these requests. Collaborating and coordinating with business owners to answer their technical questions coming from third parties.
- At least 2 years of experience in project planning
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
- Communication skills
- Good command of English
- Actively participated in and successfully completed at least one application project
- Project management skills; negotiation, time management, customer management, risk management, quality management, cost management and leadership abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple work assignments, and work in a team environment
- Familiarity with DevOps processes, enterprise application integration, middleware concepts, web and mobile technologies, internet, intranet, portal technologies
- Familiarity with Network Security and Information Security concepts
- Good presentation skills