Ethic HR - Content Writer
Our client helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated team member to help build and shape the future of the company in CEO’s Executive Office. You will be working in a cross-functional team of brilliant people in a fast-paced, dynamic, autonomous and collaborative environment. You are going to reflect on how things are going, consider alternative strategies and challenge the status quo to help establish Insider as a market leader.
· Create compelling writing across all communication channels both internal to external communication of the CEO according to current agenda.
· Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for team trainings and meetings that the CEO gives regularly.
· Write copy for digital platforms, such as blogs, papers, newsletters, marketing collateral, homepage stories, e-mails, etc.
· Execute narrative direction for editorial features, videos, and various inititives of the events the CEO attends or organizes.
· Maintain strong up-to-date knowledge of B2B SaaS news, trends, blogs and influencers.
· Work together with the CEO's Executive Office to brainstorm and execute special content for team engagement projects.
· Help the CEO's Executive Office to communicate their projects with the team.
· Execute their own projects on communication
· Work with the CEO to brainstorm and execute powerful, top-of-class custom content that would enhance the engagement between Insider & external audiences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
· 0-5 years of experience in copywriting editing, preferably in the marketing technologies or related field.
· Strong understanding or interest towards MarTech Industry, B2B SaaS Businesses and the players in it,
· Flawless spelling, grammar, and usage in Turkish and English alike.
· Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
· Ability to stay organized and multi-task, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes.
· Strong attention to detail and openness to feedback.
· Agility and adaptabiity are considered important qualifications to keep pace with the startup day to day flow.