Saha Analiz Uzmanı İş İlanları
Saha Analiz Uzmanı
- İş Açıklaması
- Responsible for successful day to day operation of laboratory analysis, with roles including performing routine analysis, reporting, documentation and general organisation,
- Analyzing and solving problems in production & QC, problem characterization, data acquisition and analysis
- Development and performing validation of analytical methods using ICP, HPLC, GC, MS techniques,
- Conducting multi-site studies according to laboratory ISO / IEC 17025 accreditaion compliance.
- Responsible for ISO / IEC 17025 and analytical-technical documentations (study plans, reports, standard operating procedures -SOPs),
- Implementation and optimisation of new technologies and novel methods for R&D laboratory,
- Paying particular attention to specification/needs of analysis and responsible for the results and quality of preanalytical and analytical processes,
- Track record of execution of multiple R&D projects simultaneously, ensuring work is planned and scheduled appropriately, and look for cross-functional synergy effects,
- Scientific laboratory-scale literature research including market and competitor analysis,
- Finding sustainable solutions to complex support cases in the shortest possible time, applying analysis trouble-shooting approaches when required,
- Interaction with scientific staff during internal multi-disciplinary meetings in order to discuss the strategies, results etc. and active attendance the community for writing project proposals for state funds in the field of food indsutry.
- BSc or MSc degree in Chemistry related field, preferentially from a well-known university. PhD degree or a relevant science field professional experience will be an asset,
- 2+years experiences in QC and/or R&D laboratory as an Analytical Chemist providing product safety and quality assurance and R&D activities using instrumental (spectroscopic, chromatographic) and wet chemistry techniques,
- Advanced understanding and hands on experience in analytical chemistry and laboratory instrumentation (LC, GC, MS, ICP),
- Profound expertise in chromatography, mass spectrometry, sample preperation techniques and their applications with strong scientific background,
- Knowledge of ISO / IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditaion standard and documentation.
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs,
- Applied knowledge at Analytical method validation and measurement of uncertainty for testing laboratories.
- Proven experience on scientific data analysis and reporting skills. Experience in presenting information to multiple audiences, including scientists, executives and non-scientific personnel,
- Competence of both writing and reading of English,
- Self motivated and strong team worker,
- Innovative thinking by nature, always looking for new and better options,
- Being ambitious to reach the goals and working effectively towards company achievement,
- Having trouble-shooting and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making within a matrix environment.
Sektör: Gıda, Hızlı Tüketim Malları
Pozisyon: Analiz Uzmanı, Analiz Mühendisi