Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Teleperformance - Assistant Call Center Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Assistant Call Center Manager to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Supervise associates. Maintain quality and efficiency by consistently monitoring the team’s and Supervisor’s effectiveness. Evaluate Supervisors based on monthly performance reports and trends.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate studies or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of English
- One year of leading experience at least or equivalent
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Usage of MS Office
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred, İOS
- Coordinate department activities and special projects to ensure quality and meet timetables
- Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports
- Supervise staff following company policies and procedures
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-upfor absent employees
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels
- Assist in the interview and hiring process for potential candidates
- Schedule and conducts staff meetings
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals
- Meet with the senior manager every week to plan, strategize, and review department performance
- Communicate and be a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa
- Suggest and inform the Management on any matters relating to improving revenue generation & customer satisfaction with regards insofaras it affects call handling and call center processes
- Monitor daily productivity and informs the Management accordingly
- Evaluate Supervisors and follows structured action plans for Supervisors’ development
- Initiate and coordinate Problem Solving Processes for identifying root causes and improving performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
-Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Good Problem Solving
-Ability to approach problems logically