Finansal Kontrolör İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Financial Controller for its company that operates in manufacturing sector.
- Analyze and challenge financial results when necessary to assure accuracy.
- Perform profitability analyses on a daily basis, cost accounting management.
- Perform cost center analyses.
- Perform accounting analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Fulfill reporting obligations with emphasis on the setup and maintenance of accounting and reporting analyzed data.
- Resolve internal and external (Eastern Europe Cluster) reporting exceptions and discrepancies.
- Report to and work directly with CFO.
- Providing them timely responses to questions and inquiries.
- Perform independent investigation and analysis of issues presented by departments and service providers.
- Supports continuous improvement in organization.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with other teams.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university.
- Preferably minimum 7 year of finance experience in a production plant or audit firms in a similar role.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Strong teamwork, analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic for development.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Pozisyon: Finansal Kontrolör
- İş Açıklaması
- Responsible for the preparation of IFRS BS and P&L and monthly reporting package in all details
- Leading month-end closing and management reporting activities
- Preparing budgets and forecasts as required by the Group
- Report to and work directly with Senior Controller
- Perform accounting analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Perform cost center analyses
- Controlling accounting functions and expenditure
- Providing timely responses to questions and inquiries
- Performing detailed budget variance analysis vs actual/forecast/prior year with explanation and commentary
- Prepare comprehensive standard and ad-hoc reports for consolidated group reports;
- Ensuring compliance of financial statements with Group policies in accordance with IFRS
- Coordinating the Company's annual audit with the independent auditors in coordination with accounting team
- Coordinating, developing and updating written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process
- Support on financial reporting issues by replying to various requests from HQ
- Supports continuous improvement in organization
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with other teams
- Fulfill reporting obligations with emphasis on the setup and maintenance of accounting and reporting analyzed data
We are looking for a Financial Controller for our company that operates in manufacturing sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Statistics from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in budgeting, reporting and controlling area in a production plant or audit firms in a similar role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong teamwork, analytical thinking and communication skills
- Enthusiastic for development
- Good understanding of IFRS reporting, strong experience in cost controlling, financial controlling
- Having good planning and organizational skills; be a proactive team player and able to work autonomously
- No military obligation for male candidates
Sektör: Dayanıklı Tüketim Malları
Pozisyon: Finansal Kontrolör, Muhasebe Müdürü, Bütçe ve Finansal Kontrol Müdürü, Genel Muhasebe Müdürü