Finansal Kontrolör İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
A world leader company in specialty chemicals is seeking highly qualified, dynamic candidates willing to pursue a professional career in a rewarding and fastly growing business environment as a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Controlling for Turkey, this position holder will be responsible for:
• Monthly controlling, analysis & reporting of financial results & KPIs
• Preparing profitability analysis for business segments, products & customers
• Conducting feasibility analysis of investment projects
• Executing various financial planning processes such as annual budgeting and rolling forecasts
• Analyzing costs, variances & NWC performance
• Ensuring compliance to IFRS, group policies and internal control measures
• Catering to the requirements of internal and external audits
• Supporting finance and ERP teams & projects in Turkey and throughout the regionAranan Nitelikler
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, economics or similar,
- 3-4 years of accounting, finance or controlling experience,
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal English,
- Experience and good knowledge of SAP/ERP system,
- Competent in Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word),
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills,
- Effective communication skills,
- Military obligation for male candidates must have completed.
Pozisyon: Finansal Kontrolör
- NETA Executive Searchİstanbul Avrupa, İstanbul Anadolu 3 Eylül 2018İş Açıklaması
Our Company is the world's number one company in operational leasing sector provides proactive, flexible and trustworthy fleet management solutions.
· The preparation process of IFRS financials and reports to our shareholders and third parties
· Taking active role in budget process; prepare annual budget and monthly & quarterly forecasts
· Preparing short, medium and long terms financial projections to help decision making process
· Implementing management reports when it is needed
· Designing and preparing reports and supportive analyses for the decisions of the management
· Providing communication with the head-office
· Developing and maintaining procedures
· Developing and updating of internal control methodology and procedures
· Reporting control deficiencies to management and follow-up of actionsAranan Nitelikler
· University graduate from related departments (business administration, economics, finance)
· Previous work experience in an audit firm would be an asset
· Familiar with IFRS reporting and month-end closing processes
· Excellent communication, inter-personal and problem solving skills
· Strong analytical, technical and reasoning skills
· Good command of English both written and spoken
· Advanced level in MS Office Applications (especially in Excel)
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Comfortable in working under pressure with flexible hours to meet tight deadlines
Sektör: Otomotiv, Leasing/Finansal Kiralama
Pozisyon: Raporlama Analisti, Raporlama Uzman Yardımcısı, Raporlama Uzmanı, Finansal Kontrol Uzmanı, Finansal Kontrol Yöneticisi/Yönetmeni
- İş Açıklaması
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Financial Controller for its company that operates in manufacturing sector.
- Analyze and challenge financial results when necessary to assure accuracy.
- Perform profitability analyses on a daily basis, cost accounting management.
- Perform cost center analyses.
- Perform accounting analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Fulfill reporting obligations with emphasis on the setup and maintenance of accounting and reporting analyzed data.
- Resolve internal and external (Eastern Europe Cluster) reporting exceptions and discrepancies.
- Report to and work directly with CFO.
- Providing them timely responses to questions and inquiries.
- Perform independent investigation and analysis of issues presented by departments and service providers.
- Supports continuous improvement in organization.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with other teams.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university.
- Preferably minimum 7 year of finance experience in a production plant or audit firms in a similar role.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Strong teamwork, analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic for development.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Pozisyon: Finansal Kontrolör