Meditel Healthcare - Operations Support Engineer
MEDITEL Healthcare Group of companies are the exclusive representative of 25 different medical vendors in Turkey. MEDITEL Healthcare operates not only in Turkey but at wide range geographical region. MEDITEL Healthcare is responsible for sales, installation, service, after sales support, import and export operations for the products and spare parts of Diagnostics and Radiation Oncology Devices.
The person in the Operations Support Engineer position has front-line responsibility for, receiving the customers' requests related technical service department, providing coordination between customers and field service engineers, taking a part in technical service sales activities, and following technical service subjects with manufacturers. The successful candidate must have proven ability to excellent communication and analyzing skills.
Applicants must have the ability to work independently and have effective communication skills
Activities and Responsibilities will include;
• Receiving failure notifications from Hospital/Customer Side followingly forwarding them to Field Service Engineers via the CRM system.
• Ensuring the coordination between Customer and Field Service Engineers.
• Taking and evaluating Technical Services requests from Customers.
• Communicating with customers for new/valid service contracts, pursuing the service contract signing process, recording all information related to new contracts, and sending notifications to related departments.
• Scheduling monthly periodic maintenance.
• Entering Technical Service - related data into CRM actively and taking part in improving the CRM system.
• Using manufacturers' portals effectively. (CRM, Salesforce, Smax, etc.)
• Attending/Arranging follow-up meetings internally and also with manufacturers.
• Discussing/Evaluating technical service subjects with manufacturers via phone call, email or video call.
• Following the installation process, report the related documents to the manufacturers.
• Appropriate care of Archiving the Field Activities Reports and Documents with excellent filing.
• Reviewing the documents/official letters submitted by official authorities and making the related evaluating and giving the necessary feedbacks accordingly.
• Making official notice to Health Ministry Authorities for mandatory upgrade/update, planning the implementation and followingly finalizing the process with reporting.
• Analyzing the spare parts requirements and performing spare parts procurement processes, making stock management for spare parts of various product groups, procurement procedures.
• Being in good relations with the other departments and cooperating in interdepartmental works effectively. (Import-Export, Finance and Accounting, Sales Dept. Etc.)
• The individual in this team is expected to be first and foremost a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to our customers.
• Learn and apply all MEDITEL Healthcare and vendors policies and processes.
• Promoting the highest level of customer satisfaction through the timely response to customer calls, clear and effective communications, and professional appearance.
• Self-management of schedule and work priorities to ensure that urgent customer requirements are addressed appropriately and customer satisfaction is optimized.
• Accurate and clear documentation of work activities are to be completed within the program, such that these records provide appropriate documentation of the product service history for Device History File records. These records must be inline with MEDITEL Healthcare and vendor policies.
• Observe MEDITEL Healthcare and vendor Safety Program requirements and work practices.
• Help ensure that safety requirements and quality considerations are pro-actively addressed and implemented in the design of the product.
• Communicate to the MEDITEL corporate, or where possible directly address, quality issues raised by customers, in a timely fashion.
• Supports the Quality System and Safety and Health Program by following procedures and mentoring others.
• Takes ownership of individual safety to maintain a safe work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering. Other qualifications with significant related work experience may also be considered. (I.E. military technical training/experience, Biomedical Engineering Technology, )
• Excellent communacation and problem-solving skills.
• Good computer skills, including network knowledge and the use of standard office software programs including spreadsheet, word processing and email applications. Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
• Experience in basic administration of Windows-based computer hardware, software, and networking would be an advantage.
• Fluent in Turkish and good communication skills in English. Other spoken languages are plus.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and customer relations skills and strong customer service orientation.
• Team player - ability to work well in a close team environment.
• Must be comfortable with travel, sometimes on short notice, and occasional after-hours support requirements.
• If applicable, military status should be completed.