Simtec Sistem Hizm. - Customer Services Logistics Specialist
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
SIMTEC, its headquarters situated in Istanbul Kartal, renders service to 2500 individuals and delivers business solutions to many of the leading companies in the industry. By providing prestigious job opportunities to thousands of people, SIMTEC plays an active role thus being an important step in the career path.
Our corporate customer is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. We are looking for a Customer Services Logistics Specialist with the following qualifications, assigned at the location of our corporate customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications; especially Excel,
- Preferably SAP MM/ SD modules knowledge,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Result and quality oriented approach,
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritizing workloads & multi-tasking,
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
- No restrictions for travelling.
What are my responsibilities?
- Tracking spare part orders daily, escalating not delivered spare parts, informing related groups about order status,
- Completing necessary steps in advance for import process, sending customs clearance orders to customs broker,
- Follow-up all ICC flow (invoice, credit and debit notes) to ensure all assets are appropriately booked,
- To be in correspondence with headquarter logistics team about not clarified credit and debit notes,
- Monitoring open purchase orders in terms of both logistics and commercially,
- Creating non-standard purchase orders.