Tomra Sorting - Field Service Engineer
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
- Field service work (commissioning, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair) mainly in Turkey, but also in other geographical regions.
- Give support (incl. Remote support) to clients in terms of technical issues and sorter performance
- Provides detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organisation after every installation or technical intervention
- Training of customer maintenance and service personnel on site as well as TSS Service Engineers
- Ensuring the maximum performance of the TOMRA Sorting systems in the field to satisfy the customers
- University or College studies in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering preferred, minimum Technician or engineering 3rd Level qualification required
- A few years “hands-on” experience in a B2B, Industrial Equipment support role
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information and issues in a user-friendly manner.
- Good in spoken and written English
- Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter (indicating your desired salary), and certificates from education and training.
We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: Sabine Petolowski