Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Viennalife Emeklilik ve Hayat A.Ş. - IT Deployment Manager
This role primarily required to perform IT deployment and change management processes to deliver and maintain our infrastructure in our Digital Transformation journey. This person will be responsible to manage and carry out infrastructure deployments and change activities in order to drive enterprise technology strategy and policy across the organization.
- Establish and communicate the processes mission, goals, and objectives to all stakeholders.
- Oversee deployment processes/projects with multiple phases, teams, and stakeholders from inception to conclusion.
- Ensure the implementation and acceptance of the policies, framework and/or processes developed by IT department.
- Work within the context of both the business and IT and building bridges between these worlds.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the effectiveness of the process to make sure that it contributes to our customer experience values.
- Continually improve and automate the process.
- Prepare change management strategies to maximize efficiency in IT infrastructure.
- Apply a change management process to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Facilitate/lead Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Establish alignment between ITIL/COBIT frameworks and the Agile way of working.
- Ensure consistent execution of the processes across the organization.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Create and maintain technical and process documentation.
- Ensure the designs, solutions and systems comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- At least 5 years of relevant and recent work experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in an IT service management process, process performance analysis and reporting.
- Relevant ITIL 4 certifications preferred.
- Have insight into the relationship between (business) processes, information flows and oversee relations with other disciplines (helicopter view).
- Analytic, service oriented, proactive, flexible, energetic and stress resistant.
- A team player who takes ownership, with good communication skills and capable of actively building, expanding and utilising a network of (internal and external) stakeholders.
- Able to analyze critical systems and make suggestions for system improvement
- Maintain a high customer service level through assisting developers and technical support with systems, software applications, and other technical-related issues