This job is no longer active.
Webhelp Group - Call Center Customer Support / Dutch - Homeoffice
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
One of the leading brands in its industry, Webhelp designs and manages human-oriented customer experiences in today's digital world. Providing service with more than 120 thousand employees in 60 countries around the world, Webhelp continues to make a difference in customer service management and experience with more than 14 thousand employees in 7 cities in Turkey, mainly Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara and Van.
Are you looking for us? Then apply now and be the best Customer Advisor at Webhelp!
Desired Skills and Specializations
As an incoming customer advisor, what skills & experience will you need?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for professional customer care
- Great written and verbal DUTCH.
We are looking for upbeat, confident, customer focused and resilient individuals to work within our lively call centres.
You have success on the job if you:
- Have empathy and can adapt to customer needs for support
- Are a good listener, you are patient and skilled at multitasking
- Are quick as lightning on a keyboard
- Are independent and adaptable
- Stress resistant and punctual
Work structured and possess an ability to recognize complex situations/problems, and understand them.
Love to deliver good service and strive for high customer satisfaction
- Professional training and education;
- Professional systems and service;
- Diverse, young and social environment;
- Opportunity to grow.
It’s not just an ordinary call centre. Our open office is fun, lively, supportive and welcoming and you’ll always find something different about how we work that makes your life easier. We really value the people that look after our customers and work hard to make you sure you feel valued and that your contribution makes a difference.
Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.