Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Evatro Yazılım Bilişim Teknolojileri - Mobile Test Engineer
Evatro is a company supporting hundreds of firms and millions of user with software technology solutions, based-on Yıldız Technical University Teknopark and Silicon Valley.
Evatro offers enterprise software expertise along with industry and product consultancy, assuring you quality services and products conveniently from a single source.
With our global expertise in technology and business know-how in numerous industries including Banking, Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Logistics, E-Commerce, Pharma, Automative, Energy, Utility, Tourism and Transprotation; we play a significant role on the area of software development.
- Enterprise Software Solutions
- Mobile Applications
- Business Intelligence
- Creative UI/UX Implementation
We are looking for an Mobile Test Engineer who will be able to develop and support existing applications of a company which is the world's leading automotive company. He/She will be working in the headquarter office of the company.
- Software testing and quality assurance activities, including automation and manual development/execution of tests
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for our in-house developed mobile software products including test case/script development
- Closely work and coordinate with product owners, business analysts and developers to analyze/identify testing requirements to derive test cases
- Help building a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Identify & advocate software QA testing strategy, standards and methods collaborating with the DevOps team
- Co-coordinate test environments and actively support creation/maintenance of test data
- Our working language is English. Therefore, excellent command of English (written and verbal) is a must, German would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, black box and white box testing
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure DevOps, and mobile test automation tools/frameworks such as Appium, TestComplete, Gherkin, Cucumber, TestNG etc. (setup, develop and execute for native iOS/Android platforms)
- Working knowledge of GitLab, GitHub, Swift, Kotlin, REST API, Postman, Json would be an asset
- Knowledge of project management, software development lifecycle (SDLC) techniques and various industry standard development practices (waterfall, agile and DevOps)
- Experience in database testing, at least mid-level SQL knowledge
- Requires minimal supervision and is a self-starter
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Solution oriented and analytical nature with the ability to solve complex technical issues
- Ability to work in international teams
- No restriction for international travel
- No military obligation for male candidates