Bu ilan artık aktif değil.
FLO Mağazacılık - Customer Services Senior Specialit
Who are we?
This is FLO! We always pursue the development that will make all our stakeholders, whose lives we touch, say "My Future is Here". By taking advantage of these development opportunities, we transform FLO into a living space that will nourish our sense of belonging. We do not consider this living space separately from the technological opportunities that are an integral part of our lives. Operating in more than 20 countries in 3 continents, our company has FLO, In Street, Nine West, Lumberjack and Reebok store chains as well as Kinetix, Polaris, Butigo, Dockers by Gerli, U.S. Polo ASSN, İnci, Lotto, each of which we sell in our stores, wholesale and online. We serve with over 800 stores and over 14,000 employees.
Which tasks is the “Customer Services Senior Specialist” responsible for at FLO?
- Maintaining, updating, coordinating, and periodically reporting customer demand and complaint management processes,
- Ensuring the coordination of the teams involved in the customer request and complaint management process with each other
- Analysing customer notifications and conducting root cause analyses, identifying the necessary improvement points, and providing feedback to the relevant process owners,
- Creating and sharing customer insights when requested regarding customer demand and complaint management processes, making development suggestions, and taking part in related projects,
Monitoring and responding to support requests from call centres, ensuring process changes and information updates,
- Providing coordination of customer services for overseas projects and providing necessary support,
- Pursuing critical customer cases, resolving notifications by contacting the relevant teams in the process.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
If you think the job description is appropriate for you and;
- If you have graduated from Associate or Bachelor's degree programmes of universities,
- If you have a good command of Call Centre dynamics and at least 5 years of experience in Customer Services,
- If you have the ability to work customer and result orientated,
- If you can do analytical and reporting, if you have adopted solution-oriented work,
- If you have strong communication skills and good diction,
- If you are prone to teamwork and have high intrinsic motivation,
- If you have used CRM systems before and have knowledge about the processes
- If you have knowledge of MS Dynamics (Preferably),
- If you can use MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) programmes at a good level,
- If you have a good command of English, we look forward to your application.
How does the recruitment process work at FLO?
We consider all our applicants equal regardless of their language, religion, race, and gender. We apply tests and inventories to measure the skills expected from the relevant position, and we carry out our processes with structured interviews in order to determine the competences correctly. We inform each candidate about the process at every stage of the process.